Havering Borough Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker within Children Social Work to join their Child Protection Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Senior Social Worker:
- Supporting Children through a new Family Safeguarding model
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework
- Manage an allocated caseload, including Child Protection
- Work with Children and Young People, Families, Carers and Communities
Requirements of you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Children Social Work as a Consultant social worker
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.