A Local Authority is looking for Child Protection Social Workers.
These are all PERMANENT positions that are mostly full-time with some potential for part-time.
This Local Authority is based in Gloucestershire.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification experience.
Benefits for you as the Child Protection Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
Your responsibilities as a CP Social Worker:
- Long Term case holding for Children in Need
- Experience conducting Single Assessments
Requirements of you as the Child Protection Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £34,773- £36,298
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered