A local authority in the Wrexham area is looking for a social worker to join their Child protection team.
This is a locum social work role.
Benefits for you as a CP Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £41.28 p/h
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Your responsibilities as a CP Social Worker:
- Experience within a Children in Need, Child protection or Court Team
- Long Term case holding for Children in Need
- Experience conducting Single Assessments
Requirements of you as a CP Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CIN, CP, Court Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Pay Rate: £41.28 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation.