A Local Authority in Hounslow is looking for a Child Protection Social Worker to join their Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Social Worker:
- Assessing the needs of individual children and their families for social care service
- Designing and arranging for provision of appropriate care services
- Providing direct social work assistance to children and families
- Build effective relationships with other agencies in pursuance of effective service provision
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Children frontline experience
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.