A Northwest Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a child protection environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of £31.15 per hour
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
- Hybrid working available
- Expand your knowledge within Social Work
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Identify children that may need protection
- Effectively safeguard children when needed
- Work with the child to heal from trauma
- Refer children that can't return back to their previous home
Requirements of you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CIN/ CP work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £31.15 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!