Liverpool City Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience in Frontline work. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour Umbrella/LTD
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Issue court proceedings
- Be a part of CP Conferences
- Ensure records are kept up to date to the highest standards
- Work cohesively with connected teams within the service to ensure the best outcomes are achieved
Requirements of you as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline work
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!