Leeds City Council is looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience working within frontline children's services.
Benefits for you as a Locum Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £45 per hour (umbrella)
- Home and flexible working available
- A stable contract and supportive management team
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Locum Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Undertake Safeguarding assessments
- Aid in the formulation of care plans for children and families
- Ensure records are kept up to date to the highest standards
- Work cohesively with other connected services to ensure the best possible outcomes
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pay rate: £45 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!