A Local Authority is looking for Child Protection Senior Social Worker.
These are all PERMANENT positions that are mostly full-time with some potential for part-time.
This Local Authority is based in Gloucestershire.
The ideal applicant will have Child Protection experience.
Benefits for you as the Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Long Term case holding for Children in Need
- Experience conducting Single Assessments
Requirements of you as the Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £37,261- £42,503
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered