A Kent-based Local Authority are looking for a Child Protection Conference Chair. This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the Child Protection Conference Chair, you will be ensuring the provision of an efficient service to children and young people in need of protection.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting children to make them feel safe and secure. As the ideal Child Protection Conference Chair you will need experience working as a qualified social worker within Child Protection. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authority's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Child Protection Conference Chair:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £7,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Child Protection Conference Chair:
- Ensure efficient and effective inter-agency work
- Challenge actions and interventions that are not delivering the required outcomes for children and young people
- Contribute to quality assurance measures and performance management systems to maintain high practice standards
- Chair child protection conferences within statutory timescales
Requirements of you as the Child Protection Conference Chair:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of within child protection
- Experience working within relevant legislations and policies
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!