Child Health and Disability Social Worker (CHAD)
Office Base: South Wales
Salary: up to £45,500
A South Wales Local Authority are looking to recruit a Child Health and Disability Social Worker to join their team.
They are at the forefront of developing pioneering social care services that are designed to make a real impact - both now and into the future. You will be at the centre of helping them shape and deliver these services.
What is offered to you as a Child Health and Disability Social Worker (CHAD):
- Up to £45,500 basic salary + car allowance
- A generous annual leave entitlement starting at 27 days per year to a maximum of 32 days per year after 5 years, with the option to purchase additional annual leave to a maximum of 10 days.
- Their working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working - supporting you to flexibly deliver your role whether on visits, from an office or your home
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), offering a reputable, secure and flexible pension plan for peace of mind.
- a market supplement reviewed on a 12 monthly basis.
Your responsibilities as a Child Health and Disability Social Worker (CHAD):
- To assess needs, risks and options, taking into account legal and other requirements, including child protection and protection of vulnerable adults.
- To assist users to enhance their independence and coping skills.
- To work actively with carers to identify and meet their support needs.
- To manage and prioritise the workload, carry out duties using accountable professional judgement.
- To offer specific advice to social workers and other care professionals in areas of specialist knowledge.
Requirements of you as Child Health and Disability Social Worker (CHAD):
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- Registration with the Care Council for Wales or equivalent
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.