Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Do you want to work for a national charity and care for people suffering from acquired brain injuries? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? Apply today!
I am looking to recruit a Care Worker who lives in or can commute to Glasgow. The Care Worker will work in a specialist service for adults who have Acquired Brain Injuries and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and verbal issues.
My specialist client is a leading charity of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities around the UK.
Benefits for the Care Worker:
- Outstanding pay rate of £12.50 per hour
- Full time contract of 34.5 hours a week
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- Day shifts only
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Care Worker
To be considered for this position, it is crucial that you have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia, and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Greg Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.