Are you a hands on and adaptable individual with strong leadership and administration skills in either live in care or homecare? Are you passionate about care and ready to develop your career? Apply Here!
I am seeking an ambitious supervisor with a good understanding of live in care, Care and rota systemsleading sand CQC regulations.
You will oversee a fastpaced and growing Live in care business based in Wandsworth
The Manager role is paying £26,000 - £30,000 (DOE) on a full time, permanent contract of 40 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development and progression
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 3 or higher and be willing to work towards a Level 5
- The drive and quailities to lead staff teams
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- strong administraion skills and knowledge of Care systems
- Wllingless to learn new things
If this is you then Apply Here!