Are you and experienced Registred Manager in Adult Social Care? Do you want to work for an established and specialist charity? Apply Here!
Are you an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of performance managing staff teams in either supported living or residential services?
I am seeking an experienced Manager with robust understanding and experience in CQC regulated services aswell as assessment criteria.
You will oversee a 24 bed residential rehabilitation service for adults with Acquired Brain Injury in Llanelli
The Registered Manager role is paying £39,5239 - £48,904 on a full time, permanent contract of 35 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also recieve:
- Annual Leave
- Pension contribution
- Career Development
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
Please apply if you have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Provable track record of managing services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams