Back to jobs
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £23500 - £25500 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Do you have experience of leading shifts in adults social care? Have you experience managing rota's, support, recruitment, and compliance? Apply Here!
I am looking a Care Coordinator who has experience overseeing a team in adult social care. You will be working for a specialist organisation who provide care to those with varing needs and abilities.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Care Coordinator who is passionate about mentoring staff to deliver quality support for vulnerable adults
On offer as a Care Coordinator, you will receive:
- Pay rates of up to £25,500
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
You must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred company, Apply here!