Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Are you a Care Assistant in the Llanelli area? Do you want to care for vulnerable adults who have acquired brain injuries? Apply today!
I am looking to recruit a Care Assistant who lives in or can commute to Llanelli. The Care Assistant will work in a specialist charity for people aged 18+ who have Acquired Brain Injuries and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and verbal issues. The ideal candidate must be a driver and have experience working in a care setting.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Pay rate between £10.92 - £11.92 per hour
- Early and late shift patterns, no long days!
- Full time contract of 35 hours a week
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Care Assistant
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at email@example.com.