- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £10.54 - £11.54 per hour + £77 per sleep-in
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a care or support worker with vulnerable adults? Do you have a passion for Adult social care or are you looking to start your career? Are you fun and compassionate? Do you want to work for a charity with a family feel? Apply Here!
I am looking for a fun, positive, energetic, and motivated support worker who is passionate about enhancing the daily lives of vulnerable adults through activities. You will be working in a respite service and day centre setting based in Henley, for a friendly, intimate charity that has a family feel and really cares about its staff and service users.
Experience not necessary, you just need passion, positivity and the right personality and to work well within a team!
On offer as a Support Worker is:
- A basic salary of up to £11.78 ph (DOE)
- Additional sleep ins: £71.40 each
- Guaranteed, contracted, full time hours of 37 hours a week
- Short or long shifts
- Fully funded qualifications and clear career progression to Senior Support Worker and beyond
- Meals provided
- Free on-site parking
- 5% Pension
- Annual leave
If you are looking to join a charity with a family feel, Apply here!