- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary £11.20 - £12.75 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you an experienced care worker with older people or are you looking to start your career? Do you want to work for an established organisation that specialises in elderly care? Apply now!
I am looking for Care workers who have experience working with older people, physical needs, dementia, learning disabilities or mental health clients. You will be working for an established organization who provide high quality care to older people. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist service in Farnham
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of up 12.75 ph
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: (8am - 2.30pm or 2.30pm - 09.00pm) NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression, qualifications and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, APPLY HERE!
On offer as a Support Worker is:
- up to £12.75 ph
- Flexible shifts
- Guaranteed, contracted, full time hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Fully funded qualifications and clear career progression to Senior Support Worker and beyond
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual leave
If you are looking to join a charity with a family feel, Apply Here!