Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Do you want to work in a shift pattern WITHOUT sleep ins? Do you want to work for a growing and person centred organisation? £1,000 joining bonus! Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Care Assistants who live in or can commute to Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
You will receive a £1,000 joining bonus upon starting your employment!
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence and personalisation.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities.
On offer as a Care Assistants, you will receive the following benefits
- £1,000 Joining Bonus!
- Pay rate of £10.00 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.00
- Full time 36.5 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and autism. With services based across the UK, my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career developme