Best Interest Assessor
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary Up to £35.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A local authority in North-West London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Best Interest Assessor Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Very competitive pay rate £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to work in a niche field
- Great work life balance
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Complete BIA assessments and Face overview reviews within statutory timeframes
- Working with vulnerable adults to help improve their lives.
- Completion of Best Interest assessments.
- Obtain and evaluate complex case load
Requirements of you as a Best Interest Assessor:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, North-West London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!