Back to jobs
Best Interest Assessor
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationWest Midlands
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the West Midlands area is looking for an experienced Best Interest Assessor.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Competitive pay rate - dependent on experience.
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities (this role will be primarily from home, apart from when completing visits to complete assessments).
Responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Working with vulnerable adults to help improve their lives.
- Completion of Best Interest assessments.
- Obtain and evaluate complex case load, to ensure assessments are completed to full standards.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: West Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: Dependent on experience.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.