Bank Support Worker - Opportunities across Surrey to help support with Adult Learning Disability Services Our dedicated team establishes trusting relationships with individuals facing complex challenges, empowering them to articulate their goals and aspirations.
Pay Rates - £11.44 PAYE / £14.49 Umbrella
Hours for you as a Bank Support Worker:
Monday - Sunday based on your availability.
- Flexible booking available.
- Block booking available.
- Ad hoc shifts.
- Usually 10-12 hour shifts.
Benefits for you as Bank Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Full and part time opportunities
- £200 refer a friend scheme
Requirements for you as a Bank Support Worker:
- Child and adult DBS on the update service.
- Prioritise the immediate needs of the customers and manage risk;
- Be a good communicator with good listening and questioning skills;
- Have a positive attitude and be solution focused to achieve best outcomes;
- Able to travel around Surrey and surrounding areas.
If this Bank Support Worker opportunity based in Surrey is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira via email@example.com for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.