Bank Support Worker - NEW OPPORTUNTIES - Required to support within Adult's OR Children's services in the Bridgwater/Taunton area. Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people and adults.
Hours for you as a Support Worker:
- Full time or part time opportunities
- Block bookings available
- Ad hoc shifts
- Temp to perm opportunities
Benefits for you as Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Rates starting from £10.50 PAYE - £13.92 Umbrella
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- £200 refer a friend scheme.
Requirements for you as a Support Worker:
- Child and adult DBS on the update service.
- Previous experience with social, emotional, and challenging behaviours with children.
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
If this Support Worker based in SOMERSET is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.