Cambridge County Council are looking for a Specialist ASYE Mentor to join their Assessment Team.
This is a Full Time Locum Social Work role.
The main focus of this role is to work with Newly Qualified Social Workers and supporting them in completing their ASYE portfolios to a high standard.
Benefits for you as a ASYE Mentor:
- Competitive Pay Rate: up to £42.00p/h
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
Your responsibilities as a ASYE Mentor:
- Contributing to the induction and support programme for the NQSW ASYE programme.
- Supporting and assessing NQSWs in their ASYE.
- To develop and influence internal and external working relationships with professionals that promote strategies for ongoing learning, collaboration and service delivery with children and families.
- To help support and quality assure that practice is compliant with relevant laws, statutory guidance, and local procedures.
- Due to this role, you will need to be office based to provide mentoring, visits and meetings.
Requirements of you as a ASYE Mentor:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in ASYE Academies and working as a NQSW Supervisor
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge
Umbrella pay rate: up to £42.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!