Wokingham Borough Council is looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join their MASH Team.
This is a 12 Month Locum Social Work role.
The Assistant Team Manager will have an essential role to play in the MASH Team service delivery and development and will supervise a number of Social Workers and Referral Co-ordinators in the team. The ATM will also deputise for the Team Manager, as required.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent knowledge of legislation and thresholds and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Your ability to prioritise workload and multi-task, is a must!
Benefits for you as a MASH ATM:
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to £38.00p/h - £42.00p/h
- WFH and office based working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
- Work closely with partner agencies and teams across the service
- You will review all contact/referrals which are received throughout the day
- Prioritise urgent safeguarding contacts, provide initial case directions, and allocate work and provide case direction to Social Worker's and Referral Co-ordinators.
- Be available throughout the day for case discussions and to provide robust management oversight with the team using the Signs of Safety Practice framework.
- You will record robust management oversight and rationale on the contact to evidence your decision making.
- In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, you will be a link with partner agencies and will help drive the team's learning culture and continued development.
Requirements of you as a MASH ATM:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working as a Team Manager in a MASH Team
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £38.00p/h - £42.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!