Assistant Team Manager - Hospital Discharge
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Up to £41 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Wiltshire is looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join their Hospital Discharge team offering a fantastic pay of up to £41 per hour. You will be working closely with Team Managers and advanced practitioners in supporting & mentoring other social workers & holding a small caseload.
This is a locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as an Assistant Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £41 per hour
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Support the shaping and identity of the new Locality team.
- Work with staff through changed needed to provide high performing service.
- Representing the service with multi-agency meeting
- Provide supervision and support to Social Workers and ensure learning and development.
- Key role in Quality Assurance of the team
Requirements of you as an Assistant Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of management
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.