An ambitious developing Local Authority is looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join their Adoption Team for their office in Aylesbury. As the Assistant Team Manager, you will be assisting the Team Manager to manage and Supervise the team. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Assistant Team Manager will have adoption experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there are an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Assistant Team Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Golden Hello
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Team Manager:
- Supervise and manage staff
- Provide guidance and support
- Support the performance development of team members
- Ensure that the view of Children and Young People are represented
Requirements of you as the Assistant Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Children and Families
- Direct Children with Disabilities Experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £44,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!