Assistant Support Worker
We are recruiting for an Assistant Support Worker to offer support to our vulnerable adults facing homelessness, rough sleeping, substance misuse and mental health.
You will work on a two-week rolling rota offering support between our clients two support services that are both based in central Reading, Berkshire.
Week 1: Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat, Sun (08:00am - 16:30pm)
Week 2: Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri (13:00 - 21:00pm)
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Assistant Support Worker:
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity.
- Rolling rota every two weeks.
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant.
- Free E-learning training provided.
- On-site Parking available.
- Working with leading providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella payment options available.
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Assistant Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience in social care working with vulnerable adults
- Based in just outside of central Reading, easily commutable via public transportation / On-site parking offered.
- Positive and Engaging attitude
PAYE - £11.00
Umbrella - £13.92
If this Reading based role is of interest, please do apply now!
Alternatively, please contact Shanay Tyrer at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.