Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within young adult or adult social care services? Do you have experience working with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour? Apply here!
My client is an established organisation which specialises in supporting young adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour within greater London.
I am looking to recruit their new Deputy Manager to join their supported living service in Worcester Park. The Deputy Manager will receive a salary of £28,000 as well as:
- Flexible working
- Fully funded training and progressional opportunities
- Access to retail discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health care plan
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded DBS
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding of Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging behaviour (desirable)
- Knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If this sounds like your next career move, Apply here!