Bradford Council are looking for experienced Senior Social Workers on a Locum basis for their Children's Referral & Assessment Team. As a Social Worker within the Team you will be carrying out single child and family assessments as well as initial child protection and court work in order to safeguard and promote the children in need / at risk.
"Requiring Improvement" in their last Ofsted, they are looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers in order drive performance and the service provided to Family's within the area. With this aim in mind they are able to offer benefits such as flexible working from home and an extremely competitive pay rate based on surrounding areas.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience within CP/CIN and Court Working Teams
- Experienced with protection plans including PLO's
- Strong assessment and independent decision-making skills
- Be able to organise and prioritise admin and reports of your caseload, within given timescales
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- On site parking provided as standard
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £40 ph umbrella/ltd rate or up to £32.35 PAYE per hour dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Luke Longman 0118 948 5555 / 07436 380232