Exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charities for learning disabilities, what's on offer is a generous salary, fantastic career progression due to its UK presence and the opportunity to do meaningful work that makes a difference every day!
I am looking for an Area Support Manager overseeing the Cornwall region, Wadebridge, St Austell, Liskeard, Launceston, St Teath
Responsible for leading a range of supported living and residential services, you will be working closely with the Registered Manager to ensure staff are inspired, services are safe , working to ensure CQC regulations are met and budgeting . Most importantly for managing the day to day running of the services and the highest quality care delivered across all sites.
As an Area Support Manager, you will have a QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management, Registered Manager experience with Learning Disabilities or mental health amongst multiple locations and experience working with CQC regulations. A full UK driving licence with access to own car and strong experience with people management, legislation, finance, and compliance.
- Fully funded level 5 diploma in Leadership and Management
- Benefits package
- Access to award winning training and development
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension and life insurance
- 37.5 hour contract with flexibility
- Full UK driving licence with own car
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience within Learning Disabilities or Mental Health
- Managing staff
- Strong CQC understanding
So if you are looking to make that next step and join a prestigious UK leading charity then apply below !!!