Devon County Council are currently looking for an Area Manager to head up their Child Protection team.
What are the requirements?
- 4 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
- Immediate availability
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience at Service Manager level or above.
- Previous work within Child Protection, Assessment, or Safeguarding services.
- Knowledge of the structure of children's services and the delegation of tasks to relevant managers.
- Operational management experience desirable.
What do you get?
- A very competitive pay rate of £500 per day.
- The opportunity to put your mark on the service straight away.
- Free parking.
- 2 days per week in the office.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience.
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975