Area Manager - Adults
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary Up to £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you a Registered Manager or Service Manager in a supported living or adult services? Do you have a passion for supporting those with learning disabilities or mental health? Do you want to work for a person-centred organisation who specialise in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Apply here!
I am looking for an Area Manager with a track record of managing staff teams in overseeing Adult social care services. You will oversee a cluster of supported living services localised to Reading with the potential to progress with a growing company.
The Area Manager role is paying £45,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Performance bonus of £5,000
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of leading staff teams
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of a year managing adult services
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams
If you want to make a positive difference in people's lives, apply now!