Are you an experienced Area Manager or Regional Manager within adult social care? Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading specialist charities? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to oversee a portfolio of supported living and residential services for adults with learning disabilities and autism covering a range of service types across Swansea, Berkshire, Sussex and Essex.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the services, line managing Service and Registered Manager's, CQC compliance across all sites, budget and financial performance of the region.
You will receive a fantastic package of ££54,912.43 plus £4000 car allowance on top plus an annual bonus scheme and there is flexibility and negotiation surrounding travel and homeworking.
The Regional Manager must have
- Extensive experience working with vulnerable adults including Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health conditions and Challenging Behaviour
- Commercial experience growing regions by acquisitions, tendering and market knowledge
- Supervisory or management experience overseeing Registered and Service Manager's
- High level of knowledge around CQC, care quality standards, safeguarding and service management
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the charity and external agencies
- Business and financial acumen to oversee action and development plans, financial budgets and accounts
This is huge opportunity for a strong Regional, Area or Operations Manager in adult social care to join one ot the UK's most exciting adult social care provider! Apply Here