- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Up to £45000 per annum + £5000 allowance
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you an experienced Operations, Locality or multisite manager within adult social care services? Are you looking to join a growing organisation that specialises in the support of people with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities or Mental Health that is on a successful journey of growth across Berkshire? Apply here!
Are you an adaptable, strong leader, who wants to be part of an already established, forward thinking and growing organisation? Do you hold a strong track record in management of CQC regulated services and leading staff teams across multiple sites?
I am looking for an experienced individual to take on a senior management position where you will manage a patch of supported living services across Berkshire and part-take in operational duties and the management of service managers.
The Operations Manager role is paying £45,000 plus £5000 car allowance on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week with a great opportunity to grow and develop with the company. Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Provable track record of managing supported living services, working with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy building and managing high performing staff teams
- Experience in operational duties such as: line management of managers and business development
If you want to work somewhere forward-thinking, where you will be a valued and play an integral part in the growth and future of the company then
Laura: 07990044874 email@example.com