Area Development Manager - THERAPEUTIC FOSTERING AGENCY
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits including bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency that has recently grown to looking after 25 childrens are looking for a Area Development Manager to join their company to assist in the growth and delivery of their Cambridgshire / Bedfordshire region. This role is fully remote and home-based.
As the Area Development Manager, you will be assisting in the growth of the region managing your own small social work team. This is a full-time, Home-based, Permanent position.
- Generous Annual leave
- Bonus incentives
- Payrise opportunities within growth of region
- Excellent Travel Package
- Flexibility to work from Home
- Pension Scheme
- To contribute to the development of a therapeutic fostering service.
- To assist in the development of the annual development plans for foster carers and staff.
- Recruitment of staff/social work team
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Knowledge of a therapeutic fostering Service
- Leadership and Management Experience
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire / Milton Keynes / FLEXIBLE AND HOME BASED
Salary: up to £45,000 plus bonus plus targeted pay reviews based on growth of region
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!