Rotherham Metropolitan borough Council is looking for an AMHP to join their AMHP Service. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal AMHP will have knowledge and experience in organising and providing services for people who have mental health problems and their carers. The key to success in this role is to be able to demonstrate a high standard of systemic practice, providing support and co working with less experienced members of the team.
Benefits for you as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Competitive pay rate from £35.00 per hour
- Opportunity to work in a specialised Mental Health service
- Parking available, as well as other travel alternatives nearby
- Immediately available
- Due to demand of service, you'll have a stable contract
Your responsibilities as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Provide support to service users, their carers and families, to ensure their needs and aspirations continue to be met.
- Carry out risk assessments in complex cases and review the care plans regularly
- Carry out emergency community visits
- Undertake safegaurding investigation
- Plan and provide an effective range of specialist social work interventions for working age who are experiencing their first episode of mental disorder
Requirements of you as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of AMHP work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: from £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!