A Local Authority in the West Midlands area is looking for an experienced Out of Hours/ AMHP.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as an AMHP:
- Competitive pay rate - £56.85 per hour.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Excellent team culture with a supportive management team, regular supervisions to ensure that you are supported within your role.
- Access to training and a full induction to ensure a smooth transition into your role.
Why work with Charles Hunter Associates?
- An experienced consultant for advice and support.
- CV enhancements and interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
- A dedicated Award-Winning Compliance Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process, as well as an efficient Payroll Team.
- The ideal candidate will be working on a rolling 5-week rota; shifts are 16:30pm to 8:40am weekday and 12-hour shifts weekends.
- 10 shifts are expected within 3 weeks, 2 weeks not on shift.
- The office is based in SY3 8DS.
- Must be AMHP Qualified and have good working knowledge of CP.
Location: Shropshire Council, West Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: £56.85 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 01189485555 for more information.
We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information. https://www.charecruitment.com/consultants/grace?source=google.com