Hull City Council are looking for an Advanced Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Advanced Social Worker will have knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work at this level. The key to success in this role is to be able to demonstrate a high standard of systemic practice, providing support and co working with less experienced members of the team.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.64 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Systemic practice model
- Parking available, as well as other travel alternatives
- Opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
- Due to demand of service, you'll have a stable contract
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Provide support and informal supervsion to other members of the team
- Manage high levels of risk and complexity in casework
- Working with and supporting the Team Manager to set a clear standard of expected practice
- Be the lead worker for complex court work, support less experienced staff in develpoing court skills and preparing reports and assessments for court.
Requirements of you as an Advanced Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Hull City Council
Umbrella pay rate: £35.64 per hour
PAYE payment options available also