Advanced Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in South Gloucestershire is looking for an Advanced Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities team. You will be working within 0-18 Children with Disabilities team which has several functions to allow children to enjoy and achieve social inclusion.
This is a locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Social Worker:
- Provide information, advice and support to children, young people, families, and carers to enable children to enjoy and achieve social inclusion.
- Safeguard vulnerable children.
- Assess and develop care plans.
- Undertake social work in areas of Child Protection, Children in Need, and initial stages of Looked after children.
Requirements of you as an Advanced Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Children with Disability teams or Child Protection
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.