Wirral are looking for an Advanced Social Work Practitioner to join their Integrated MASH team in Merseyside. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Work Practitioner will have in-depth front-line experience working with children and families to analyse information gathered and make timely decisions. The key to success in this role is to be able to start work with confidence and very little supervision.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Work Practitioner:
- Outstanding Umbrella pay rate of £33.00 and PAYE rate of £26.48
- Hybrid work environment
- Access to strong peer and management support
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Parking nearby
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Work Practitioner:
- Providing good quality advice to produce timely decisions
- Assist in safeguarding children and young people effectively
- Assess different situations based on "traffic light" system
- Ensuring that children's welfare is at the utmost quality at all stages
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Work Practitioner:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driver's license is preferred
Location: Wirral, Merseyside
Umbrella pay rate: £33.00 per hour
PAYE pay rate: £26.48 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!