Advanced Practitioner - Mental Health
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £50 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Bath is looking for a Senior Practitioner with experience in Adult's Social Work to join their Mental Health team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £50 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £50 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and care packages.
- Carry out Care Act 2014 Assessments.
- Carry out Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Undertake Section 42 enquires.
- Attend meetings as a team for the benefit of the client.
- Undertake complex cases.
Requirements of you as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in CLA teams
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.