A Local Authority in Dorset, with a 'good' OFSTED rating, is looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join their Children Advice and Duty Service team, offering a fantastic pay rate of up to £41 per hour.
This is a locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Practitioner:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £41 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- 4 day compressed hours.
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Work with children, young people, and their families to achieve the right service for them first time.
- Work closely with the Early Help Hub and MASH teams.
- Work out of hours to provide a responsive service 24 hours of the day.
Requirements of you as an Advanced Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.