An Idependent Fostering Agency is looking for an Advanced Practitioner to support a team around the Kent area.
This role is a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as an Advanced Practitioner within a Independent Fostering Agency, Local Authority or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- 25 Days Annual leave + your birthday off
- Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Deliver a quality assessment service to the Agency
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective of foster carers
- Contribution to the growth & development of the business
- Provide and record regular supervision to assessing Social Workers
Requirements of you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within fostering
- Experience of working within a managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!