Merseyside are looking for an Advanced Fostering Social Worker to join their Family and Assessments team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience in a Fostering/Adoption environment. The Social Worker should be able to start the job with confidence and little supervision to experience success.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Fostering Social Worker:
- Fantastic Umbrella rate of £40.00 per hour and PAYE rate of £32.10 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Great work/life balance while still dealing with positive outcomes for children
- Opportunity to work in an improving Ofsted
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Fostering Social Worker:
- Completing viability reports and family and friends' assessments
- Present assessments to fostering panels
- To showcase ability to work to court timescales
- Ability to work closely with the local authority and legal teams
- Working constructively with foster carers
Requirements of you as an Advanced Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Knowledge and experience in completing Form C Fostering assessments
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour
PAYE pay rate: £32.10 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!