A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for an Adult's Team Manager to join their Targeted Review Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Adult's Team Manager
- Competitive pay rate - £40.00 per hour.
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
Responsibilities as an Adult's Team Manager
- Previous experience of extensive statutory social worker and social care assessor supervision and management experience.
- Must be a practice educator, best interest assessor or have been an AMHP.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Manchester City Council.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.