Back to jobs
Adult's Team Manager
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the West Yorkshire area is looking for an experienced Adult's Team Manager to join their Hospital Discharge Team. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Adult's Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rate - £40.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Supportive management team.
- Excellent induction pack and training/ team development days.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as an Adult's Team Manager:
- Help the existing team with day-to-day management.
- Daily caseload management.
- Supervision of ASYE's, Level 2/3 Social Workers and Social Care Coordinators.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.