Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Adult's Support Worker - Required to support within Adult's supported living service based near CHEDDAR . Looking for friendly and engaging staff to support Adult's with a variety of disabilities including Autism, Down's Syndrome and Epilepsy.
** Driver with a full UK Licence preferred**
Hours for you as a Adult's Support Worker:
- These can vary week on week and rota are often completed 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Full time hours.
- Alternate weekends required occasionally.
- Shifts start as early as 7:30 and finish as late as 10:30pm (Various shift patterns).
Benefits for you as Adult's Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Rates starting from £10.50 PAYE / £13.92 Umbrella
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- £200 refer a friend scheme.
Requirements for you as a Adult's Support Worker:
- Adult and Child DBS on the update service.
- Ambition / Courage / Integrity / Respect.
- Basic computer literacy to complete e-learning and can work with Word documents.
- Adequate literacy and numeracy skills for basic forms.
If this Residential Support Worker based in Cheddar is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07884008267 for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.