My client is looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team. This is a Social Work post based within Hampshire County Council. The Social Worker will be offered flexibility around working from home and in the office. The Social Worker will be based in a busy environment working towards KPI's and discharge to asses.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker
- Brilliant pay up to £32.00 per hour - £35.00 per hour.
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Hampshire County Council accessible through multiple railway stations and the Motorway
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
- Requirement to attend face to face visits as and when
- Screening referrals
- Working towards KPI's
- Carrying out D2A assessments
- Carrying CHC checklists.
Requirements of a Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
If you are interested in the role, please contact Zoe Bellinger 0118 948 5555. Press the link to apply!
Salary: Up to £35.00 per hour/PAYE options available