A Local Authority is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Community Development Team around the Essex region. As the Social Worker, you will be work closely with the PCN Networks and GP surgeries to provide the best outcomes for the people. This is a full-time, permanent position.
You will need to have a background within Adults Social Work, ideally with a knowledge and experience of community development. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- £8,000 Relocation Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Work closely with the PCN networks and GP surgeries
- Work with sheltered accommodation residents and staff
- Support adults to remain independent
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Adults
- Experience of working within a Local Authority
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £43,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!