A Local Authority is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Community Team around the Essex region. As the Social Worker, you will provide assessment and review functions for all age adults and older adults with mental ill health. This is a full-time, permanent position.
You will need to have a background within Adults Social Work. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- £8,000 Relocation Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Work alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care
- Supporting interdependence with the community
- Support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Adults
- Experience of working within a Local Authority
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £41,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!